Ready to take your immune system to the next level? Treatment Highlights: NEW Immune Supportive Injections and Optimal Immunity IV’s
Our treatments are packed with nutrients thoughtfully chosen for their immune boosting benefits. These injections and IVs bypass the gastrointestinal tract and deliver components directly into the bloodstream, allowing for optimal absorption of the vitamins.
Key components of both include:
Vitamin C: A strong antioxidant that contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune system.
Zinc: An essential mineral that contributes to immune defense by its role in the development and function of many immune processes. Supplementing with this mineral may help combat infections including viral, and aid wound healing.
Tri-Immune Boost Intramuscular Injection Power-Packed Immunity A blend of Glutathione, Vitamin C and Zinc
The ultimate immune system support! This high concentration blend of immune system boosting essentials helps maintain a healthy immune response. Our triple defense immunity formula that consists of potent antioxidants and an essential mineral that assists in supporting the body’s immune response.
Our injection also includes glutathione which contributes to immune defense because it is required by the immune system for two important reasons:
- Protects host immune cells through its antioxidant mechanism.
- Provides support to the optimal functioning of lymphocytes and other cells of the immune system.
Optimal Immunity IV
- An Optimal Immunity IV takes between an hour to an hour and a half to complete. One may choose to add extra Vitamin B12 to the IV and/or add Glutathione. If you don't have the time, simply ask for the injection. An IV is ideal, however, the injection is a powerhouse as well.
- Additional nutrients in the IV include:
- Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B Complex: B Vitamins help our body to convert nutrients from our food into energy along with promoting cellular function, balanced blood sugar, and stamina.
- Magnesium: Promotes sleep and supports nerve function; sleep is incredibly important for maintaining a healthy immune system.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.
Patients can benefit from access to alternative medicine and the ability to choose a treatment type that works for their specific condition. With the ability to have a different method of healing and treatment, patients often experience more or faster relief from symptoms and better long-term health outcomes.We offer alternative modes of healing in our…
We strongly encourage that you all support and strengthen your immunity as compromised immunity is exactly what puts you at risk. Maintain a positive mental state, optimism—spend time daily in gratitude, meditation, and/or prayer Exercise most days of the week Spend time in nature Make good food choices, such as superfoods (plant based, nutrient dense, calorie sparse foods),…
While it seems that human beings have a propensity to underestimate nature, I find those inclined toward natural health and wellness tend to do so less often. Remind yourself of the following: You have a powerful immune system It is the main thing standing between you and viral illness (or any illness/death, for that matter). Accordingly,…